Wednesday, May 13, 2009

the week of finale's

So, if you are following Reality TV in North America...it's the week of Finale's....ok and yes I do watch a couple of these crazy reality TV shows. Which one's have caught my attention this year:
1. Amazing Race
2. American Idol
3. The Biggest Loser

All 3 shows reveal to us some of the best in people as they strive to reaching their goal. I have to think of the motivation and devotion of these singers. How many hours have they put in to being the very best they can be? Do I put that type of time into being the best I can be in my relationship with the Almighty God?

These shows push us to think of the potential of people as they utilize their gifts and potential. How incredible to see the way that God can use our lives for his glory and not just our own satisfaction. May we make God famous and not ourselves the biggest prize that we aim for.

No comments: